You may also like
20.07.2016 | by Zoe Nicholson
Inspiring new ways of delivering what really matters to people
15.07.2016 | by Carla Gilfoyle
My Journey at Here
01.12.2017 | by Jenny Catling
An award winning November for Here
Jobs in the Practice Unbound team
The Transformation Coach role
- Providing remote implementation support (via email, phone and video conference) to practices around the country supporting them to implement our Workflow training programme
- Holding your own personal case load or practices, ensuring they know you are available for support and advising them on next steps
- Hosting our Practice Unbound helpdesk answering incoming queries from practices taking part in our programmes
- Supporting training sessions or workshops around Workflow or our other products
- Using Data to analyse where practices are at with their implementation progress
The Practice Unbound Team
The Practice Unbound team is a national team partnering around and creating products that support Primary Care to work smarter. Our first product is Workflow, which is a training and implementation programme supporting practices to pass over 80% of clinical correspondence processing to Administrators in General Practice, freeing up to 8 hours of GP time for an average practice. This product has been rolled out to 1700 practices across the country and continues to grow. Other products in our portfolio include:
- Workflow Networks – supporting practices to processing clinical correspondence for each other creating further resilience
- Pharmacy Networks – supporting practices to make the most out of their pharmacist or employ a pharmacist efficiently across a group of practices
- Pathology – supporting practices to redirect pathology tasks away from their GP, by training other members of the practice team to process these safely
It is a really exciting time for Practice Unbound at the moment with lots of opportunity for progression into band 6 and 7 roles and we are in the process of recruiting around 20 additional roles across the Practice Unbound team.
Learning is really important to us and every single month we have a team wider Learning Day where you can either run a session or request a session from colleagues around a specific topic. The Learning day always includes a team bring-and-share lunch and a (very!) competitive quiz. We also run annual away days for each part of the Practice Unbound team.
We aren’t self-managed but we do work in a super collaborative way where every voice is heard and no idea is brushed aside. Our Transformation Coaches are a key part of this and host weekly meetings where they discuss changes they want to make to our products that will make a difference to their working lives or our customers. Around 90% of these ideas go on to be implemented.
Skills we need
- Flexibility and the ability to work in an evolving environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships with members of practice including Practice Managers, GP and the administration teams
- Ability to get practices excited about implementing our programmes and motivating them to move through their next steps
- Understand at least one clinical system (particularly if you have skills in EMIS, Docman, Vision or Microtest, but this isn’t essential)
- Exceptionally organised as you will need to manage your own workload (with support from your line manager)
- Ability to travel across the country either by car or public transport with occasional overnight stays (all expenses will be paid)
Download the Job Description & Person Specification for more detail!
- £21,282 to £27,672 per annum pro rata
- 37.5 hours a week over 5 days Monday to Friday worked flexibly as required due to travel
- You will be based in our brilliant offices in Brighton
- NHS Pension
If you would like to speak to someone about the role before applying, please contact our recruitment manager, Kerry Few by emailing email@example.com.
Please apply through NHS Jobs.
Closing date: 07/05/2019
Here are committed to equality and valuing diversity.
Practice Unbound Administrator
Welcome to Here. We help people to live well. Through partnerships with primary care and providers in health and social care, we create health services and solutions which are shaped around the needs of the person. We are a not for profit, social enterprise, membership organisation based in Brighton delivering in Sussex and nationally.
Practice Unbound is a service and innovation arm of the award winning Here, a not-for-profit social enterprise based in Brighton. Our team have been working together in healthcare since 2008. At Practice Unbound we make tools and provide services that allow NHS practices to free up much needed GP time. And when you commission services through Practice Unbound, we reinvest in Primary Care development. Using our Primary Care solutions, we bring healthcare professionals together to explore their biggest challenges, and to create new ways of looking after our communities, and each other.
We are looking to recruit highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who will be key to ensuring the organisation and success of the team.
You will work with the Senior Administrator and Administration and Quality Manager to support all administration duties that help the team run smoothly and deliver on our promises to our customers.
You will work within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure that information on our customers is recorded correctly.
You will provide proficient support to ad hoc and regular internal and external meetings, collating papers, agendas and reports, and taking minutes.
You will provide an efficient diary management service for the team.
What is needed
You will be able to work in a fast moving, confidential, sensitive, pressurised and deadline driven environment
You will be a starter finisher, ensuring tasks are completed within deadlines or escalating any issues or risks to the Administration and Quality Manager
You will have outstanding attention to detail in all things you do
You will need advanced knowledge of Microsoft Software packages
- £17,597 per annum pro rata
- 37.5 hours per week
- Based in our beautiful office in Brighton
- NHS Pension
Download the Job Description and Person Specification for more detail!
If you would like any further information please contact Kerry McNabb 01273 855933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please follow this link to NHS Jobs and submit an application
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 5th May 2019
Here are committed to equality and diversity.