Our second Covid Vaccination site has launched. Everyone at Here is feeling incredibly grateful to be able to support the National Vaccination Programme in this way.
Our Improving Access Services (IAS) team has been integral in this operation by sourcing staff, as well as calling patients and arranging appointments. This, alongside our developers, clinicians, operations, site managers and leadership, we have pulled together a CCG signed off vaccination site to be proud of.
Now, we need your help!
The link and instruction on how to sign up are at the bottom of this page, but please read on for the full details…
To help streamline the vaccination site we need a group of volunteers to help guide our patients through the site and keep everyone safe.
What you will be doing:
- Meeting and greeting the general public
- To signpost and guide members of the public where to go inside the building
- Providing extra support or signposting if anyone needs additional support
- Liaising with staff and other volunteers to ensure a smooth operation
You will not be asked to do any heavy lifting, to give clinical or medical advice or be involved in administering vaccines.
We ask that you be able to:
- maintain confidentiality at all times
- be comfortable communicating while wearing a face mask
- keep good time-keeping and show regular commitment
- This role will take place at the Brighton Racecourse
- The venue is fully accessible
- Pre-placement checks, training and support
- You will need to complete a self-declaration and sign a volunteer agreement
- You will receive a local induction and orientation. This will include any training that is relevant to perform your tasks.
- Tea and coffee will be available
- You will have a named person for contact
- You will need to wear a face mask whilst volunteering
Sign up to be a volunteer Marshall
All you need to do is register on our workforce website.
- Click the Sign Up button and select Volunteer
- Enter your details (don’t worry about adding references, it’s not required for volunteers)
- You will be asked if you would like to join a hub – select Covid Vaccine Hub
- Submit your application
You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address – once that’s done we will be in touch. That’s it!
Volunteers are required for one or more shift, Monday to Sunday, 8-12pm, 12-4pm, 4-8pm.
You may also like
20.01.2021 | by Sarah James
Adam Doyle visits the Brighton Racecourse Covid Vaccination Centre
21.01.2021 | by Sarah James
Useful Links - Covid 19 Vaccination Programme
28.01.2021 | by Sarah James
Aged 75 and over - Booking your Covid Vaccination