The Enabling Team’s role is to create and support the conditions for our beliefs, purpose and commitments to be lived in everything that we do in the communities that we serve – and beyond them.
There are six of us in the Team. We fulfil a broad range of roles within the organisation and within the health and social care systems locally and nationally.
Our time is spent in different ways;
- Delivering on our promises – holding a clear understanding of our commitments and supporting the highest quality delivery of all our services.
- Creating a learning culture – Identifying patterns in our performance and enabling teams to learn to act on those patterns.
- Understanding what’s needed – connecting with our communities and systems, and learning how to address what matters.
- Supporting innovation – testing the possibilities for care and creating the conditions for those possibilities to fly.
- Developing relationships – to learn alongside others, and make a contribution to the local, national and international movement for change in our healthcare systems.
Meet the team
Helen Curr, Chief Executive
My role is to hold ourselves true to our values. To make sure our commitment to putting people at the heart of their healthcare journey is embedded in every decision and action we take.
Sarah Bartholomew, Commercial Director
My focus is on connecting our journey to the wider world, ensuring we support people to live better lives. I look to develop new partnerships, collaborations and opportunities to further our purpose both locally and nationally.
Lesley Jay, Finance Director
I work to ensure safe stewardship of the company’s financial resources so that we are appropriately resourced to help the communities we serve.
Matthew Riley, Non Executive Director
My team manages and develops the information systems that we use across our services. My role is to inspire the use of information to connect the organisation to its purpose.
Natalie Blunt, Managing Director for Sussex MSK Partnership Central
Latest stories from the Enabling Team
15.01.2021 | by Sarah Bartholomew
The Covid Vaccination Site at the Brighton Racecourse Opens its Doors
15.12.2020 | by Helen Curr
How do we ensure a fair and open workplace for all?
04.06.2020 | by Sarah Bartholomew
Hello Sarah Bartholomew - Our New Commercial Director