Managing Director – Sussex MSK Partnership Central
Here and Sussex Community (NHS) Foundation Trust are looking to appoint a talented leader with aligned values and a proven track record within the health and social care environment to lead Sussex MSK Partnership (Central).
This is a unique opportunity to lead one of the few prime contracts in the country and will be of interest to a health care leader ready to take on the challenge of building on the success of the partnership to date but with the vision, ambition and inspiration to take it to the next level and seek to spread its reach and influence.
About the Sussex MSK Partnership – Our Purpose is to put patients in control
Sussex MSK Partnership is a proven and unique and innovative expert MSK delivery organisation that combines the best of our local NHS, specialist orthopaedic knowledge to deliver clinical designed and driven pathways of care to a single standard of quality and excellence for all patients designed according to their specific needs. The prime contract was first let in 2014 and has been recently extended until 2022 by the Commissioners of Crawley, Horsham and Mid-Sussex and Brighton and Hove. It is one of the largest integrated prime and alliance contract covering MSK services in England and has a proven track record of putting patients in control of their journey and reducing demand on secondary care services through shared decision making by 8%.
The Sussex MSK Partnership (‘the Partnership’) is made up of the following organisations:
- Brighton and Hove Integrated Care Service (BICS)
- Horder Healthcare
- Sussex Community NHS Trust
- Sussex Partnership Foundation NHS Trust
The postholder will be employed by Here.
Download the Job Description and Person Specification for more details on this role.
Guidance for applicants:
- An informal discussion is highly recommended. Please contact Camellia Mester on 01273 560218 to arrange a time to speak with Jon Ota – current Managing Director.
- Please complete a One Page profile by clicking here before the informal discussion.
- To apply, please follow this link NHS Jobs to submit an application.
- Selection date is fixed and alternative dates cannot be negotiated.
- Selection process will include: Panel interview, presentation to colleague group and group session with some of our patient partners.
Closing date: Midday 3rd February 2020
Interview date: 14th February 2020
Here are committed to equality and valuing diversity.
You may also like
04.06.2019 | by Gillian Howson
Being LGBT+ Here: Encouraging diversity at work (Video)
15.07.2016 | by Carla Gilfoyle
My Journey at Here
16.01.2019 | by Gillian Howson
A conversation with our working dads: Integrating personal and work life (Video)