Since our beginnings in 2008 we have been operating as a not for profit social enterprise owned by members of the primary care community in Brighton and Hove and our staff.
Our members are Here shareholders who:
- Have ownership of the organisation
- Influence and shape our direction
- Help us do the best that we can for our community
- Ensure that we use our resources wisely
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on resolutions
- Can access the Here Start-up Fund to help develop new ideas
Becoming a member of Here
If you work in primary care in Brighton and Hove you can find out more about becoming a member from Lindsay Coleman.
If you work for Here you can find out more about becoming a member by contacting Matthew Riley.
You may also like
10.01.2018 | by Gary Bishop
Podcast: Putting kindness at the heart of our response to homelessness
19.12.2017 | by Dr Avin Rogers
The community eye service in Brighton and Hove – eight years of excellence
01.12.2017 | by Jenny Catling
An award winning November for Here