Since our beginnings in 2008 we have been operating as a not for profit social enterprise owned by members of the primary care community in Brighton and Hove and our staff.
Our members are Here shareholders who:
- Have ownership of the organisation
- Influence and shape our direction
- Help us do the best that we can for our community
- Ensure that we use our resources wisely
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on resolutions
- Can access the Here Start-up Fund to help develop new ideas
Becoming a member of Here
If you work in primary care in Brighton and Hove you can find out more about becoming a member from Lindsay Coleman.
If you work for Here you can find out more about becoming a member by contacting Matthew Riley.
You may also like
16.01.2019 | by Gillian Howson
Supporting colleagues to integrate their personal and work life: a conversation with our working dads
05.12.2018 | by Zoe Nicholson
What it means to win Sussex Business Woman of the Year 2018
12.11.2018 | by Paul Macauley
Napping at work and the wellness miracle of sleep