It’s turned out to be a BUMPER month for us! Here’s a roundup of just some of the things that have happened inside Here during September:
- CEO Dr Helen Curr interviewed on BBC Radio 4 for the Today programme – Missed it the first time? Listen again here (timestamp: 49.07)
- Not one, not two, but FIVE nominations for the HTN Awards (four of which were for Practice Unbound)
- We were shortlisted for UK Social Enterprise Awards – Innovation of the Year Award
- We welcomed five new Stroke Health Builders (learn more about Health Builders in Norman Webster’s latest blog)
- Practice Unbound announced a new Certificate in Lifestyle Medicine. Successful completion of which provides clinicians and specialist non clinicians with post-nominal letters: CertLM.
- We announced this month’s Hoopla Brilliance Award winner – Jade Jai!
tagged in awards, bbc, dr helen curr, general practice, helen curr, here healthcare, htn award, news, news roundup, nominated, practice unbound, primary care, radio 4, september, shortlisted, social enterprise
You may also like
04.09.2023 | by Lucy Phillips
Here, social enterprise, shortlisted for national award
29.06.2023 | by Sarah James
Exceptional care, for everyone: Here Annual Report 2022/23
07.12.2023 | by Helen Curr
What if we made community powered health, for everyone