Head of Strategy and Innovation (Maternity Cover)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to bring their experience in business development or service operations into a strategic role that supports the whole organisation to deliver its purpose ‘Exceptional care, for everyone’ and implement Here’s strategic priorities.
Main duties of the job
You will lead on:
- You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to build strong and trusted relationships and create and respond to opportunities for us to do good work.
- You will find and build partnerships for the organisation with people who share our values.
- You will manage bid cycles for new business opportunities and support existing teams and services to implement growth opportunities within existing business areas
Please click on the Job Description for more details around the role.
- Band 8b – £50,760 – £70,200 per annum pro rata.
- This role will be a maternity cover (likely 12 months but subject to change. The duration will be discussed and confirmed with the applicant).
- NHS Pension if you have had a live NHS Pension within the last 12 months (NEST pension if not)
Closing date 15/11/2023
If you are interested in this role please follow this link to Charity Jobs and submit your application.
For any questions please contact Kerry Few, email@example.com
Here are committed to equality and valuing diversity.
You may also like
04.06.2019 | by Gillian Howson
Being LGBT+ Here: Encouraging diversity at work (Video)
05.09.2023 | by Sarah James
Working Here: Carmen's story
16.01.2019 | by Gillian Howson
A conversation with our working dads: Integrating personal and work life (Video)