Since our beginnings in 2008 we have been operating as a not for profit social enterprise owned by members of the primary care community in Brighton and Hove and our staff.
Our members are Here shareholders who:
- Have ownership of the organisation
- Influence and shape our direction
- Help us do the best that we can for our community
- Ensure that we use our resources wisely
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and vote on resolutions
Becoming a member of Here
If you work in primary care in Brighton and Hove you can find out more about becoming a member from Lindsay Coleman.
If you work for Here you can find out more about becoming a member by contacting Matthew Riley.
You may also like
11.08.2020 | by Sarah James
Brighton Memory Assessment Service: David's Story
08.08.2020 | by Sarah James
Brighton Memory Assessment Service: Janet's Story
04.08.2020 | by Sarah James
Hello Matthew Riley - Our Chief Information Officer and Head of CSI